Employment at Community Counseling Solutions will allow you to improve lives for those in the community and for yourself!
For over 40 years, we have provided quality behavioral health services for children and families in Eastern Oregon. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, but the truth is, the best rewards are the intangible ones…the accomplishment of helping to change someone’s life for the better!
Improve your LIVE and your CAREER at COMMUNITY COUNSELING SOLUTIONS.
Community Counseling Solutions, a 501(c)3 serving Oregon in Morrow, Wheeler, Gilliam, Grant, Lake and Harney Counties, is currently recruiting.
CCS requires all individuals working on behalf of the agency to be fully vaccinated for COVID19.
Employees will be required to provide either proof of vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation to be exempted from the requirements at time of hire.
For further details on requesting a reasonable accommodation for medical purposes or religious beliefs, please contact HR.
Delivering care that changes people’s lives starts with our employees.
As a Community Counseling Solutions employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits in which you might be eligible:
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs
- Financial Well-Being
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- We provide professional development funds to enhance various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have opportunities in over 5 counties in Eastern Oregon.
- Work/Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Etc. plus Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being